Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Meeting Micah & Amanda

So that day I talked to Mrs. Wagner, she told me about this couple, Micah and Amanda. I just kinda sat there and looked at her. She's a choir teacher, so she knew Amanda because Amanda is a choir teacher also. Micah is a software engineer. Wag told me about how these two had tried to adopt the summer of 2012, but Miracle (The baby) was born with a rare disease and passed away two days after she was born. As soon as I heard that I knew that I wanted them to be the one's to adopt my baby. Mrs. Wagner gave me Amanda's number and I called her that night.
The conversation was awkward, really awkward actually. We set up a time to meet at Chili's in Coralville that fallowing Saturday and that's when I knew that this was real. I wasn't dreaming. I was really pregnant, I was really about to meet the couple that are going to be taking care of my baby for the rest of her life.
Honestly, I couldn't have made a better choice. These two are beyond perfect. I love seeing them be parents to Margot, I love how I gave them that opportunity.
They're an amazing, caring, loving couple. I consider them part of my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment